Saturday, March 5, 2016

Soft pink makeup look

hi!!!! today I am sharing this soft pink look which is appropriate for day or night both. It has full drama with a very simple touch.



The face:
1st of all prep your skin. if you are going out on daylight use a sunscreen otherwise skip it. then use moisturizer. Then I have applied primer in the face to keep the makeup together for all day. then I have applied foundation. you can go for bb or cc cream if you want a sheer coverage. then I have used a concealer to hide the under eye circle. then set everything with some powder. I have contoured my face with a dark concealer and highlighted it with a bronzer. then added some pink blush.

Eyes:
Apply eye primer so that your shadow will last. then  I have drawn a winged eyeliner. then I have used a silver eyeliner so that it will make a illusion of  big eyes. under that I have used gel eyeliner. then use a pink shadow to get the soft pinkish look and then curl your lashes and use mascara and false eyelashes. eyes are done.

lips:
I  have used lip liner to line my lips. then I have used pink lipstick and lip balm to add moisture to the lips. you can totally skip balm part.

product used
1. natures aloe vera gel
2.nivea men sensitive after shave balm (primer)
3.lakme invisible finish foundation (shade 5)
4.makeup revolution London matte effect concealer(darkest brown) Review
5. lakme 9 to 5 flaless matte complexion compact (apricot)
6. essence I love stage eye shadow base
7.maybelline hyper glossy liquid liner
6. swiss beauty glimmer for eyes ( silver)
7.  teen teen gel liner
8. sivanna summer gradual 8 eye shadow and 2 blusher kit
9.  qumeidie YY-212 eyeshadow pallete
10.vega eyelash curler
11. lakme eyeconic curling mascara
12. basicare  styling eyelashes
13.L.A girl pro conceal in the shade coca
14. star cosmetics bronzer(shade-3)
15.  color fever lip liner
16. color fever lipstick(06) Review
17. nivea lip balm (strawberry)

No comments: