Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Keya seth's umbrella sunscreen powder

Today I am going to review about Keya seth's Umbrella sunscreen powder with spf 25.

In everyday life I avoid using compact powder. loose powder with spf goes best with me. after applying sunscreen and bb cream I set everything with is particular powder which is also a sunscreen powder. keya seth is a popular brand in Kolkata. but outside of Kolkata it is less known brand. their products mainly available in online sites. But its popularity is growing. I have used some of  their products which has done good job. That's why today I have decided to review keya seth's product which is another product under less known brand.



price: 170/

weight: 50gm

ingredients: sandal wood, raspberry seed, talc, tinsorb M, oxide color

Packaging : it comes with a big yellow tub. kind of cute packaging.

My Experience: Keya seth's umbrella sunscreen powder has a yellow tone which will suit most of indian complexion. it has claimed that it is sweat proof. though I don't think it is true. I love its sandal fragrance. it does control my oil for 1-2 hours. it has spf with it. so double yeeeaaaahhhhh. sometime I use it as a compact to settle my makeup and it works fine.



PROS
1. SPF
2. soothing fragrance
3. controls oil to some extend

CONS:
1. sweat proof is not true
2. limited availability
3. doesn't have a applicator

should I recommend this ?
 you can try it. it didn't break me out. SPF is a plus point during summer.

rating: 6/10

No comments: