Sunday, March 6, 2016

HipHop hair removing wax strip(chocolate)

Hello!!! today I'll be reviewing HipHop hair removing wax strip(chocolate).



price :75

quantity: 5* 2 Wax applied double sided strips, 2 depil towelette

ingredients: gum, wax,oil

my experience: I used to wax with veet wax strip. but veet has the tendency to darken the skin eventually. I dunno anyone have experienced it or not. but I have. So I wanted to switch to another company. after going through some review I purchased this wax strip from online. cold wax doesn't work that great.. but if you follow the trick it will work as hot wax. get a bowl of  hot water and dip it into that water. as it is a plastic strip it won't get wet or you can press it with your iron. now mind the temperature. otherwise you will burn it. press it with very mild temperature and your strip is ready. I have good experience with it. it doesn't darken the skin.

Should I recommend this wax strip???
oh yes!! I loved it. you can give it a try. if you feel your wax strip is darkening your skin or you want to try a new wax strip for a change. its cheap and good

rating: 8/10

 

No comments: