Wednesday, March 2, 2016

lotus herbals apriscrub review

I have used few scrub from different brands... Himalaya, clean and clear and another scrub from lotus itself. but nothing suited me like this particular stuff. that's why today I am reviewing it.



price: 80 rupees for 60 gm

ingredients: water, prunus armenics, powder, glyceryl, stearic acid, monostearate glycerin, isopropyl myrlstate, cetyl alcohol, light liquid paraffin, sodium, lauryl slphate, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, fragrance.

packaging; it came with a yellow tub. you have to squish it to get the product.

direction: moisten face and neck. apply the product in dots all over and rub with wet fingers in clock wise and anti clock wise direction. massage gently, rinse well and pat dry.

claims: 1.Use the Lotus Herbals Scrub that gently exfoliates dead skin cells from your face
2. Some of the natural ingredients in this Fresh Apricot Scrub include walnut shell powder that exfoliates dead cells



my experience: when you squeeze it a thick yellow particle will come out from the tub. I have used another product from lotus which is Lotus herbal white glow. that product broke me out. but this product is life saver. I am using it for 3 years. for oily  skin it works like wonder. it clears the face and brings a glow. it help to refresh the skin and removes  all dead cells. no other product suited me this well. so its my holy grail.

My rating: 10/10

should I purchase this? yes offcourse!!!! using it for 3 years.