Monday, March 14, 2016

Evening Makeup with red lips

hi friends!! today I am sharing this particular look with you which is very suitable for evening parties or get together. so lets get started



The face:
prep your skin. I have applied primer in the face to keep the makeup together for all evening and it makes application smooth.  I have applied bb cream. use a concealer to hide the under eye circle. set everything with some powder. I have contoured my face with a dark eye shadow and highlighted it with a bronzer. then added some blush.

product used
1. natures aloe vera gel
2.nivea men sensitive after shave balm (primer)\
3. ponds bb cream
4.makeup revolution London matte effect concealer(darkest brown)
5. lakme 9 to 5 flaless matte complexion compact (apricot)
6. star cosmetics bronzer(shade-3) Here
7. freedom mono eye shadow in the shade of nude Here
8. swiss beauty blusher (fire brick)

Eyes:
Apply eye primer.  I have drawn a winged eyeliner with a gel eyeliner. I have filled lower lid with same gel eyeliner.  use a  copper eye shadow and dab some golden shadow for brightness. curl your lashes and use mascara and false eyelashes.

product used
7.essence I love stage eye shadow base
8. teen teen gel liner
9.lakme 9 to 5 eye color quartet eye shadow, tanjore rush (dark copper and gold)
10. vega eyelash curler
11. lakme eyeconic curling mascara
12. basicare  styling eyelashes



lips:
I  have used lip liner to line my lips. then I have used red lipstick which will be the main attraction of the face.
13.color fever lip liner
14. color fever lipstick(06) Review




use some accessories. As I was doing the makeup roughly I have skipped it and you are ready for evening get together.

No comments: