Monday, February 22, 2016

simple every day makeup look

hi guys..... if you are wondering about simple everyday look then please follow this article.
morning look will be neutral less dramatic. I prefer not to apply contouring, highlighting and eye shadows at the day. so, it should be very simple but beautiful.


1st  of all prep your skin. it will help you to glow even in summer. then I have moisturized my face. then I had applied sunscreen. as it is day time so there will be needed some good spf containing sunscreen. it will prevent from oxidizing. then I have applied primer in the face. it will help the makeup to stick together. then I have applied bb cream. you people can go for foundation or cc cream. but as bb cream is very light and brighten my face that's why I have choose it. then use a concealer to hide the dark spots and blemishes. then set it with some powder. then you a eye primer. it  will hide the darkness of your eyelid and it will hold the makeup. but its optional. you can skip it. then  I have drawn a cat eyeliner. I skipped kajal part. but you should go for it. it will make your eye more attractive. then I went straight to lips. I applied some lip balm. it'll moisturize your lip. then apply lipstick. I applied a pink lipstick. it is light shade. TADA!!!! you are done and ready. 

product used

1. lacto calamine skin balance oil control
2. aroma magic aloevera sunscreen gel
3.nivea men sensitive after shave balm (primer)
4. ponds bb cream
5. makeup revolution London matte effect concealer(darkest brown) Review
6. keya seth's umbrella sunscreen powder Review
7.maybelline hyper glossy liquid liner8.nivea lip balm
9. color fever lipstick in the shade of 06 Review


1 comment:

Ankush Dhiman said...

I like your post. Thanks For sharing the information. Its a safe and high class Best Beauty Salon in Mohali, Best Bridal Makeup in Mohali, Best Salon Packages in Mohali. All facilities are available.Very good service.