Saturday, March 5, 2016

Olivia Instant Waterproof Makeup Stick Egyptian Light 08

hi guyz!!! this is my 1st product review under the category "less known brands". Now when I saw products in the shop or website which are from less known brands I struggle to find a review about it in the website. that's why I am taking an adventure in this category so that people has to struggle less at the time of buying this less known products. todays review will be Olivia Instant Waterproof Makeup Stick Egyptian Light 08.

I have gone through the site of Olivia itself. its been written  Olivia health care started from 1978. so many years!!!! still bit less known brand!! though I had seen 1 of their add in the T.V. its been claimed that they are ISO certified (ISO 9001: 2008 )



Shade: Egyptian Light 08

price: 100 rupees ( purplle.com)

weight: 15 gm

Ingredients : Not mentioned

packaging: it nothing fancy. comes in a lipstick type bullet. though I find the packing cute!



my experience: I bought it through online and I got the wrong shade. shade is lighter than my skin tone. so I can only use it as a highlighter. I use it to brighten my eyes and in the bridge of my nose to give the nose a sharp look. I have oily skin and it didn't broke me out. It has smell of talc or something. Its waterproof claim is true. I have placed it under water and for my surprise it stayed for a while. I didn't expect that. It blends easily. creamy texture. its a good budget product with spf in it.



 PROS:
 1. very cheap
 2. creamy texture
 3. blends well
 4.  it has Spf
5.waterproof claim

Cons:
1.  availability
2.  ingredient list missing

should I recommend this ?
 you can try it. it didn't break me out. its a cheap product. so college going girls can definitely think about it. it can be used as concealer or foundation. but still sensitive skinned beauties test it before use.

rating: 5/10



1 comment:

Ankush Dhiman said...

I like your post. Thanks For sharing the information. Its a safe and high class Best Beauty Salon in Mohali, Best Bridal Makeup in Mohali, Best Salon Packages in Mohali. All facilities are available.Very good service.