Friday, April 8, 2016

Makeup Revolution London Mono Eyeshadow(limitless)

hi!!! how r you?????? today I am gonna review Makeup Revolution London Mono Eyeshadow in the shade limitless.



price: 550/ (I got it from flipkart on discount)

shade: limitless(shimmery brown )

weight: 3.3 g

ingredients: not mentioned

packaging: it comes in a cute plastic box. I loved it. you can carry it anywhere for little touch up.



my experience: Makeup Revolution London Mono Eye shadow(limitless) is light shimmery brown shade eye shadow. For fair skin It can be a perfect highlighted shimmery shadow. But for dusky skin beauties it will work like highlighter. apply it to your brow bone as a highlighter for best result. you also can apply it on your cheekbone as highlighter but only for worm skin tone beauties. for cool tone beauties golden is not the shade used for highlighting for this particular tone. it has good pigmentation and no fallout. And if u apply it wet ..it would be more intense. for fair skin ladies this shadow will work best...it wont get chalky at all!! Serves as a good transition shade for eyes. so if you are into Makeup Revolution London brand you can definitely give a shot with this particular shadow. for warm tone dusky beauties, if you are looking for a highlighter this can be it. for cool tone dusky beauties, there are other good shadows in this category please go for those.



PROS:
1. creamy texture
2. no fallout
3. great pigmentation
4. No  chalky experience

CONS
1. costly
2. Not for Indian beauties
3. availability is an issue
4. it has shimmer in it

should I recommend this  shadow?

I personally liked it  and I use it to brighten my eyes and highlighter. it works fine for me. you can try it if you are looking for light brown shimmery shadow. 

No comments: