Friday, April 29, 2016

Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Cream

hi guyz!! today I am going to review Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Cream. so lets begin!!



Price: 100 rupees

Size:175 ml

Ingredients: chanaka, rusmari, tulsi, kayaputi,,karanja, nimba, tila,draksha

Packaging: It comes with cute white green tub which is typical Himalaya product packaging. if you have to use the product you need to dip your finger into the product which is bit messy. otherwise packaging is cute!!

Claim: Promotes the hair growth
            Strengthen hair root
            Improve tensile strength



My Experience: I always have dandruff problems. I am a big fan of herbal products.I have heard about this particular product and its effectiveness so much. so I have decided to purchase it because it is easily affordable.  After shampoo and conditioning I used this product with hair serum. when I do hair spa I use this too Here . after using this i felt that it has soften my hair. there is a sweet ayurvadic fragrance in the product which i liked very much.it will make your hair super soft and manageable for 1-2 days . after 1-2 days the effect will vanish eventually. i didn't see huge reduction of dandruff problem. but it improves the quality of hair. after shampoo hair serum and  Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Cream combo application is  a must thing for my hair. you will  have a shiny super soft finish.

PROS: 1. ayurvadic. so free of chemicals
           2. make your hair soft and manageable

 CONS:  1.Hair growth, Strengthen hair root  claims are fully not true
         
rating: 7/10

My Recommendation: you can definitely use it. serum and cream combination will be super combo for your hair. but i would like to try protein one from Himalaya



No comments: