Monday, February 15, 2016

blue heaven walk free lipstick review and haul

recently blue heaven company is not that unknown brand anymore. its kajal was well known. now their lipsticks are getting attention too. I have done a haul on blue heaven's new launch walk free lipstick. today I am reviewing on shade no 02 and 17 from walk free lipstick collection and a transparent lip gloss from blue heaven.


price: 70 rupee each (I got it directly from blue heaven cosmetics with discount)

lipstick no- LP 02, LP  17 and Long Lasting Lip Gloss(112)

weight: 4gm

Ingredients : Not mentioned


packaging: its like other normal lipstick available in India. nothing special. there is a lipstick bullet and a cap in black color.


my experience: I had purchased lipsticks from blue heaven before. these used to have some weird smell but this walk free collection is free from these kind of smell. LP 02 has deep pinkish shade though if you go to the site the picture which is available for this shade looks like light pinkish shade. but when I 1st swatch it I found that it is deep in color which will look good on every kind of skin I guess.
next is LP 17 shade. Its from brown family. shade is light brown though the picture available for this lipstick seems dark brown in the particular site of blue heaven. I found that pictures are bit miss leading.
   
next there is long lasting lip gloss in the shade of 117. its transparent lip gloss and there is no shinny particles are available in that lip gloss. some cheap lip gloss contain shinny sparkles but it has no such thing.





  PROS:
 1. very cheap
 2.good pigmentation
 3. no weird smell
 4. creamy texture
 5.glossy finish

Cons:
1. Not long lasting
2. no matte finish

should I recommend this lipstick?
oh yes!!!!! its very cheap. so college going girls can definitely think about it. its very pigmented compared to other cheap lipstick available in the market.

rating: 7.0/10


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, basically I have also bought the shade 17..but it's not light brown .it's like reddish creamy or something...but no upto the mark the color which shows in the card is different from the reality!!!!